BubblyBabiesRebornForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Reborn lovers. :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you use your reborns?

Go down 
3 posters

Strictly for collection
How do you use your reborns? I_vote_lcap0%How do you use your reborns? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I play with them and pretend they are real, even love them
How do you use your reborns? I_vote_lcap25%How do you use your reborns? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I just mainly like to dress them up
How do you use your reborns? I_vote_lcap13%How do you use your reborns? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
They are the subject of my photography
How do you use your reborns? I_vote_lcap13%How do you use your reborns? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I do play with them often, every once in a while, but not often.
How do you use your reborns? I_vote_lcap0%How do you use your reborns? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They are my cuddle bunnies that cheer me up and make me feel better
How do you use your reborns? I_vote_lcap25%How do you use your reborns? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Other
How do you use your reborns? I_vote_lcap24%How do you use your reborns? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
lanaxoxo

How do you use your reborns? Empty
PostSubject: How do you use your reborns?   How do you use your reborns? Tiny-pink-clockFri Apr 08, 2011 10:19 am

Multiple choice open poll so new members can vote as they come into the forum. I though it would be fun to see how the poll changes and will let us know more about one another and what it is about reborns that we (collectively) love about them.
Back to top Go down
JayNoir

JayNoir

PostSubject: Re: How do you use your reborns?   How do you use your reborns? Tiny-pink-clockFri Apr 08, 2011 10:56 am

I mainly got Heather for dressing up. At first I thought I was gonna make her fake bottles for her everyday and change her clothes and hold her all of the time, but after about a month I didn't feel like doing all of that anymore. Now I think I mainly have them for dressing up in the cutest little outfits and for photography :]
Back to top Go down
Nikole
Admin
Nikole

PostSubject: Re: How do you use your reborns?   How do you use your reborns? Tiny-pink-clockMon Apr 11, 2011 6:14 pm

I picked other, because Its a mixture of all of those!
I'm getting Sorin to dress her, play with her alittle, pretend she's real
for video purposes, photography and to cuddle to make me feel happy! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bubblybabies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you use your reborns?   How do you use your reborns? Tiny-pink-clock

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BubblyBabiesRebornForum :: ~Baby Corner~ :: Baby chat-
Jump to: