BubblyBabiesRebornForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Reborn lovers. :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Lizzie and Callahan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzie

Lizzie

Hello from Lizzie and Callahan Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Lizzie and Callahan   Hello from Lizzie and Callahan Tiny-pink-clockThu Apr 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Hello im Lizzie, I am a soon to be reborn mama of a Serene by Tamie Yarie, his name will be Callahan Jeffery. He was sent out to me yesterday and im so excited to get him! Lisa is my Serene Sister cyclops. I am so excited to be on here!

Lizzie
Back to top Go down
lanaxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lizzie and Callahan   Hello from Lizzie and Callahan Tiny-pink-clockFri Apr 08, 2011 10:12 am

Lizzie wrote:
Hello im Lizzie, I am a soon to be reborn mama of a Serene by Tamie Yarie, his name will be Callahan Jeffery. He was sent out to me yesterday and im so excited to get him! Lisa is my Serene Sister cyclops. I am so excited to be on here!

Lizzie

Welcome! I hope you posts lots of pictures and videos of your new little one as that is my favorite part of being on a reborn forum. I love you XD
Back to top Go down
Nikole
Admin
Nikole

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lizzie and Callahan   Hello from Lizzie and Callahan Tiny-pink-clockMon Apr 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Welcome! I don't think Ive ever seen a serene baby boy yet!
I'd love to see pictures and a box opening! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bubblybabies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Lizzie and Callahan   Hello from Lizzie and Callahan Tiny-pink-clock

Back to top Go down

Hello from Lizzie and Callahan
Page 1 of 1