BubblyBabiesRebornForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Reborn lovers. :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GummyBearCreations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaia

jaia

GummyBearCreations Empty
PostSubject: GummyBearCreations   GummyBearCreations Tiny-pink-clockMon Apr 04, 2011 10:42 am

heyy everyoe my name is jaia i am a reborn artist behing gummybearcreations
I first came across reborning and reborns through a friend of mine who brought a couple of her beautiful reborns to my house one day. I fell in love instantly and decided that I wanted to make my own! Two years later here I am creating my own adorable reborns. I thoroughly enjoy every step of the reborning process; I pour every ounce of creativity that I have into each and every baby and strive to create the most realistic look that I can.

I’m currently 14 years old and have been really lucky to meet some amazing people in the reborn world who encourage me to continue creating these adorable babies. I’m also very lucky to have parents, brothers and other friends who support what I do. It’s really great to have so many people behind, me!

Some things I enjoy doing other than reborning are Fashion,Animals,friends and riding horses. I have been riding for five years now and I really love it!

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments
Here is my Reborn Website If you would like to take a peek Smile
http://gummybearcreations.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
LovingTokio03
Admin
LovingTokio03

GummyBearCreations Empty
PostSubject: Re: GummyBearCreations   GummyBearCreations Tiny-pink-clockTue Apr 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Welcome to Bubblybabies!
Its nice to see you here Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikole
Admin
Nikole

GummyBearCreations Empty
PostSubject: Re: GummyBearCreations   GummyBearCreations Tiny-pink-clockMon Apr 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Hello there! :3

Welcome! Very cute website you got! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bubblybabies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

GummyBearCreations Empty
PostSubject: Re: GummyBearCreations   GummyBearCreations Tiny-pink-clock

Back to top Go down

GummyBearCreations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BubblyBabiesRebornForum :: Introductions-