BubblyBabiesRebornForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Reborn lovers. :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bren

Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :) Empty
PostSubject: Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :)   Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :) Tiny-pink-clockSat Apr 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi guys so today my mom sent in the payment for a custom Bridie by Mcaslan. I bought the kit last Monday from Still Moments Nursery's Website!
Here Is the Kit done up by Nikki Holland!

http://www.stillmomentsnursery.com/store/reborn-baby-girl-imogen-jade-by-nikki-holland-p-1354.html?cPath=132_187

My baby will have a anatomically correct belly plate!

http://www.stillmomentsnursery.com/store/mcaslan-female-belly-plates-17-18-doll-kits-p-1116.html?cPath=3_51

My baby will have an olive skintone with medium mottling,a stork bite on her forehead,and a pin prick on her foot, she will have dark brown thick hair and will wear size NB. I cant think of anything else to say yet except she will be reborned by Brittany of Sleeping Beauty Reborn's! Smile

The Kit should arrive at my house sometime next week then I will ship it off to Britt! Smile Check back for more updates. I love you
Back to top Go down
LovingTokio03
Admin
LovingTokio03

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :)   Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :) Tiny-pink-clockSun Apr 03, 2011 7:52 am

Aww Congrats!
Very cute kit:)
Back to top Go down
Bren

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :)   Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :) Tiny-pink-clockMon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 am

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
JayNoir

JayNoir

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :)   Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :) Tiny-pink-clockMon Apr 04, 2011 5:53 pm

She's so cute Bren :] I can't wait till we both get our preemies lol!
Back to top Go down
lanaxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :)   Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :) Tiny-pink-clockFri Apr 08, 2011 10:07 am

I have to see pictures when the baby gets here I love belly plates I love you
Back to top Go down
Nikole
Admin
Nikole

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :)   Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :) Tiny-pink-clockMon Apr 11, 2011 6:36 pm

She's cute! I really love that belly plate! It looks so real!
Back to top Go down
https://bubblybabies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :)   Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :) Tiny-pink-clock

Back to top Go down

Expecting a Teeny Tiny One! :)
Page 1 of 1