BubblyBabiesRebornForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Reborn lovers. :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little rant

Go down 
+3
rebornlover
LovingTokio03
Nikole
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikole
Admin
Nikole

A little rant Empty
PostSubject: A little rant   A little rant Tiny-pink-clockTue Mar 01, 2011 10:47 pm

So, I've been keeping this inside for awhile. I thought I should get it out now.

The war of the reborn forums. It seems to have died down a little, people made their
peace and got back together. I think that's great! but there's still some drama going on.
Apparently some people don't like me or the fact that my friend and I made this forum.
I posted a video up advertising it and it got quite a bit dislikes, It upsets me. I thought
this drama was over. The haters are putting off people who might consider joining.
Not that its a big deal.. and that is exactly why this shouldn't be going on. I didn't
make this forum to go against the other forums or to compete in any way. It was
simply for fun.. the more reborn communities the better. It helps bring us reborn
collectors together.. not break us apart. It also goes for other forums. If a video is about
a certain forum..it gets disliked. Why? because of a childish immature reason.
They don't like the forum and think the one they are apart of is better.
Is that really necessary.... *sigh

Another side note. I'm quite surprised by this actually. I had a good laugh.
I was going to rejoin a certain forum but turns out I'm banned. Really?
I didn't do anything wrong, I stay out of everything. I didn't do one single thing
to get involved in the chaos. I simply left because of all the drama..a forum
is really no fun when there's constant drama. That was completely uncalled for.

These people who are still tied up in the drama or want to start it are immature
and selfish. They need to grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around them
and their forum.

This is so ridiculous. These forums have more drama than my life has...now that's shocking.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://bubblybabies.forumotion.com
LovingTokio03
Admin
LovingTokio03

A little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rant   A little rant Tiny-pink-clockWed Mar 02, 2011 7:54 am

Well said Nikole...My video was about 3 diffrent fourms and it still got disliked...lol. but its okay:) I'm probably going to take down all my video's and make a new channel and let only a select few watch my videos:D
Back to top Go down
rebornlover

A little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rant   A little rant Tiny-pink-clockThu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 am

Yeah, I agree. Sometimes people should remember that we come together to talk about reborns, not start drama!
Back to top Go down
Nikole
Admin
Nikole

A little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rant   A little rant Tiny-pink-clockThu Mar 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Thanks guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bubblybabies.forumotion.com
Spammy913

A little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rant   A little rant Tiny-pink-clockMon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 pm

I agree as well, if people are to wrapped up in starting drama let them because obviously they have nothing better to do than start fights. Immature and uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
JayNoir

JayNoir

A little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rant   A little rant Tiny-pink-clockThu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 pm

I'm not here because I'm revolting against the Playpen, I love it there...I just wanted to...I don't know...join another forum I guess.

But now that the "War of the Forums" (I like to call it lol!) has died down, every thing has been okay. I really hope it's not gonna be one forum after another, going up as a revolt. :\
Back to top Go down
jaia

jaia

A little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rant   A little rant Tiny-pink-clockTue Apr 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Well Put Razz
Back to top Go down
Lizzie

Lizzie

A little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rant   A little rant Tiny-pink-clockMon Apr 11, 2011 8:20 pm

I wasnt there when Adollable and The Playpen fought, but from what I heard.. It was awful.. I knew what was going on, and eventually I got sick of it.. I love the Playpen, but there as some drama dogs ( as I like to call them ) and they cause little quarells everynow and then, I knew this wasnt created to revolt against any forum. And Lisa, thats a good idea.. Haters Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little rant   A little rant Tiny-pink-clock

Back to top Go down

A little rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BubblyBabiesRebornForum :: ~Mommy Corner~ :: Off Topic :: Advice-
Jump to: