BubblyBabiesRebornForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for all Reborn lovers. :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleSophiesMama

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!!!   Hello Everyone!!! Tiny-pink-clockThu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 am

Hi Everyone,
My name is Jenn. I am very excited about joining this forum. I have been a member for about a week now and have not gotten to do any posts yet. It is great to see a forum where there is no drama and everyone is here to share their passion for the art of reborning and to simply enjoy talking about our babies. I recently finished my first reborn and have named her Hannyah Maree. I have 2 others, a custom from my sister named Sophia and my little Sydnee. Well...it's great to meet everyone.
Jenn
Back to top Go down
JayNoir

JayNoir

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!!   Hello Everyone!!! Tiny-pink-clockThu Mar 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Hi Jenn!

I am also a Jenn lol! Welcome :] It's kinda quiet around here, but people have been advertising...so I'm sure we'll get more members soon lol!
Back to top Go down
LovingTokio03
Admin
LovingTokio03

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!!   Hello Everyone!!! Tiny-pink-clockThu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Welcome to bubblybabies! please feel free to post:) and add your baby(s) to the baby album Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nikole
Admin
Nikole

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!!   Hello Everyone!!! Tiny-pink-clockMon Apr 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Hey there! Its nice to have you here. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bubblybabies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!!   Hello Everyone!!! Tiny-pink-clock

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BubblyBabiesRebornForum :: Introductions-
Jump to: